Binge on Bloodline Weekly at Keys History & Discovery Center
Each Wednesday from March 8
through May 24, Keys History & Discovery Center will host a weekly Bloodline mini-binge, featuring two episodes at 2 p.m. Largely filmed in the Upper Keys, the Netflix series Bloodline explores the dark secrets of the Rayburn family.
For those without Netflix or those wanting to view this series on the big screen, join each week to watch seasons one and two. Netflix is expected to release season three in is entirety on May 27, in time for a three-day holiday weekend. Free for Discovery Center members, non-members $5. Reservations are not needed, but come early to ensure a seat in the 35-seat sate-of-the-art theater. For more information, call 305-922-2237.
- March 8: Season One, Episode 1 and 2
- March 15: Season One, Episode 3 and 4
- March 22: Season One, Episode 5 and 6
- March 29: Season One, Episode 7 and 8
- April 5: Season One, Episode 9 and 10
- April 12: Season One, Episode 11 and 12
- April 19: Season One, Final Episode; Season Two, Episode One
- April 26: Season Two, Episode 2 and 3
- May 3: Season Two, Episode 4 and 5
- May 10: Season Two, Episode 6 and 7
- May 17: Season Two, Episode 8 and 9
- May 24: Season Two, Series Finale
The Discovery Center is in Islamorada, MM 82, located at the Islander Resort. The Center is open Thursdays through Sundays, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. General admission is $12. Admission for seniors is $10 and children 13-under are free. Florida Keys History and Discovery Foundation is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit organization operating the Keys History & Discovery Center.
For more information, call 305-922-2237