Health and Safety is our Priority!
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and based on CDC recommendations, procedures have been implemented for your safety and that of our volunteers and staff.
- Face Coverings: It is REQUIRED that each person wear a mask or other facial covering over the nose and mouth throughout the visit, unless underlying health conditions are impacted by a face covering. Volunteers and staff will use face coverings.
- Controlled Capacity: Capacity will be monitored and restricted to ensure proper social distancing. Visitors are encouraged to check current capacity by calling 305-922-2237.
- Desk Shield: Plexiglass shields have been installed at point of payment.
- Touchscreen Kiosks: Each guest is provided a stylus for use on the exhibit kiosks. Guest are encouraged to keep the stylus/pen or to place in box on desk for disinfection.
- Social Distancing: Guides have been placed on the floor to help you maintain six feet of distance between guests not of the same party.
- Hand Sanitation: Sanitizers with a minimum of 60% of ethyl alcohol are available in various locations.
- Disinfecting: Common areas, high touch areas and bathrooms are cleaned regularly.
- Theater: To assist with social distancing, some theater seats are unavailable for use.